–Rancho Santa Fe privacy and land area, that is, but less a $Million or so in pricing.
This property is a true standout in the San Diego real estate market—especially for the home buyer seeking land, views and privacy.
For starters, imagine a lovely and improved 3000 square foot custom home on 3+ horse-friendly acres with stunning hilltop mountain views. The floor plan is open and easily adaptable to a new owner’s use of space.
One of our agents, Christine Wade, recently accepted a 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath, 3-car garage listing in the prime and very private Coronado Hills area of San Marcos. It is rural, yet so close to Cal State San Marcos, shopping–as well as the Sprinter Rail Line that leads to the beach, Palomar College and downtown Oceanside. But the location of this home at 563 Seeforever Drive tells only part of the story.
Its setting is near-perfect and offers:
- New driveway and parking area will accommodate large gatherings. RV parking and waste outlet also on site.
- Large front office or den with fireplace and warm lighting.
- Gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances.
- Laundry and craft room: Perfect for projects!
- Large master suite upstairs with cozy library and spa bath with views. All other bedrooms are downstairs.
- Outdoor covered patio with fireplace perfect for al fresco entertaining.
- Raised organic garden perfect for health-conscious or green-thumbed owner.
- Large workshop near entry driveway offers enormous potential.
The price for this choice and newly-listed San Marcos real estate is just $739,000. For additional information or to arrange for a viewing, call Christine Wade at 760.390.1641