by Roberta Murphy (760-402-9101)
Carlsbad Ranch: Rarely does a home of this quality become available as a leasing opportunity.
It’s rare enough that a home becomes available for sale in La Costa’s exclusive Carlsbad Ranch, and even more rare when one becomes available as a rental. This hilltop neighborhood was described by one client as being the “Beverly Hills” of Carlsbad.
The streets are wide, the homes are well-spaced from each other and the residences have a solid, understated elegance. The neighborhood is set apart, yet is still close to excellent schools, shopping, restaurants, the beach and freeway access.
What makes this residence so additionally appealing is what it has to offer:
- 4 bedrooms, 5 baths
- Guest apartment with full kitchen
- 3 fireplaces
- Beautiful pool on large private lawn
- Views from almost any window
- Over half acre of grounds at end of quiet cul de sac
- Two staircases in main residence
- Downstairs library or office with built-in bookshelves
- Large gourmet kitchen with planning desk
- Inlaid marble flooring
- Almost 5000 square feet of exquisite living space
- Granite and travertine surfaces throughout
The monthly rent is $14,500 and the owner may assist with decor modifications for a long term tenant. For an appointment to see or show, please call Roberta or Mike Murphy at 760-402-9101/9102.
To see other homes listed for sale in Carlsbad Ranch–or all San Diego homes listed for sale, just enter your search criteria below: