Once in awhile a property comes along that will take your breath away.
And that was the precise intent of an owner who had no budget, no restraint and No Fear.
Mark Simo sold this La Costa luxury golf estate several years ago to owners who have maintained the tradition of expensively upgrading the property. It is estimated that replacement cost for this custom estate would be in the $3.5 million range, which is currently offered at $2.695 million.
- Stunning gated entry onto very private estate grounds.
- 5700 square feet of elegance with views that would stop a golfers heart along with 150 feet of La Costa Golf Course frontage.
- Bright six-car garage with skylights and glass garage doors. The perfect home for expensive toys!
- Fully equipped outdoor kitchen overlooking the exquisite pool and the golf course lake.
- Limestone, granite and slate free-floating stairs.
- Two-story master suite that defies imagination.
- 4 bedrooms, 4 baths and media room.
- Movie-Star quality throughout.
- Perfect home for both intimate and large-scale entertaining.
The owners will be moving out of the area, and may allow their golf membership to La Costa Resort and Spa to convey with the sale. Please call for details. Listing agents for this home are Scott Warren and Liz Molina.
For an appointment to see this offering, please call Mike or Roberta Murphy at 760 402 9101/9102.
To search all La Costa (92009) and Carlsbad listings–as well as all San Diego homes for sale–just enter your search criteria below: