Calavera Hills in northeast Carlsbad, CA is a planned community with a variety of homes ranging from large single family homes to more compact town homes and condos. Since the opening of College Boulevard, this community is now easily accessible to almost all parts of Carlsbad as well as South Oceanside and the 78 Freeway.
This area of Carlsbad is both lovely and generally more affordable than other parts of Carlsbad–though that may change with the opening of College Boulevard and improving market conditions. Homes in Calavera Hills had construction that started in the late 1980’s and continued until the mid 2000’s.
Located about 35 minutes north of downtown San Diego and the San Diego Airport (depending on traffic), Calavera Hills real estate is loved for its rolling hills, lovely views and excellent nearby schools.
Residents in the 92010 zip code enjoy Calavera Hills Park at 2997 Glasgow Drive. Here, residents can enjoy:
- 18,000 square foot community center with meeting/activity rooms and gymnasium
- Two covered picnic areas with barbecues and electricity
- Lighted athletic fields and snack bar facility
- Lighted basketball courts: two half-court; one full court
- Lighted tennis courts: two courts with windscreens
- Children’s play area with sand lot
Listed below are all active Calavera Hills homes for sale, including both single family homes and town homes. Listed below that are recents sales of homes in Calavera Hills. Should you have any questions about any of these listings or the Calavera Hills community, give Scott or Roberta Murphy a call at either 760-942-9100 or 760-613-6190. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org